Repair iPhone in KL here as we do face to face repair iPad, iPhone, Macbook and iMac. Every part is guaranteed to be original with 180 days warranty.
Button Module Replacement
Antenna Module Replacement
(Crack) Screen Replacement
Get RM20 Discount!
Get DISCOUNT by
SCREENSHOT THIS and SHOW IT TO US!
Get the discount Now! Will be close anytime from now.
So far, our team has done iPhone repair in KL and we have been fixing various iPhone, iPad and smartphones issues. Below are the statistics of the problems that we have fixed (and counting)
Water Damaged Restoration
We have been doing iPhone repairs in KL for a number of years. You can read the words of our satisfied clients.
Best place to repair your iphone. Within half an hour/an hour will solve your phone issue. They repair face to face directly in front of you. Been here twice already using their services.
Aidy Syafeez Johan
The service was tremendously amazing. Friendly staffs. Super fast. Very knowledgeable as well. I would recommend this place to all iPhone-ers.
Sholehin Wak Din
Service memang terbaik. 5 star. layanan pekerja yg sgt awesome. sangat ramah dan explaination yg padu tentang problem phone dan give the best advise. mmg high recomended. mmg berbaloi dan very2 satisfied.
The best service i never had. U guys shud try this.good price n good service
Saiful Al Eiman
Good service and location is very strategic
Blog and Articles
We shared some knowledge and information here for you.
Honor 8 Pro Dead Pixel Screen Replacement At iPro Ampang What is dead pixel ? A dead pixel is a picture element in which all three RGB (red, green, blue) sub-pixels are permanently turned off, which creates a black spot in the display. Malfunctioning transistors and...
iPhone battery upgrade YooBao YooBao batteries have an upgraded battery capacity. This battery can pros and cons. The pros are the battery will last longer. The cons are the battery need more time to charge. It need around 10 - 20 minutes extra time to charge. What do...
iPhone 8 Plus Shorting Repair At iPro Ampang iPhone motherboard are made up of a millions of small wires that connects each of it's component. This small wires are interconnected to make the iPhone functional. This wires also can be short-circuited. It also known as...
iPhone 6s Battery Drain Repair At iPro Ampang Battery drain is normal issue for iPhone most of iPhone users. iPhones are able to last about around 3 hours on average. Latest models of iPhone are able to last longer on a single charge. Although the battery capacity is...
iPhone 7 Plus Stuck Logo Repair At iPro Ampang Starting from iPhone 7 and above, the iPhone can be stucked at Apple logo when any of it's part is damaged. The reason for an iPhone to be stuck at Apple logo gets less obvious with iPhone 7 and above. For iPhone 7 and...
iPhone 6s Screen Battery Speaker Repair At iPro Ampang Miss Ruzana came to our shop with her iPhone 6s that has few problems. She just stated that her phone has some problems and asked for our technician to inspect her iPhone. Our technician inspected the iPhone...
Contact us for further information or find us today for a Free Broken Device Diagnosis.
We accept payment from Card and eWallet.
iPRO Ampang - iDevice And Smartphone Repair Service
List of Item We Repair
Is your item not on the list? Contact us now. We may be able to help you with your device.
List of iPhone We Repair
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
List of MacBook Model We Repair
- MacBook Core Duo
- MacBook Core 2 Duo
- MacBook Unibody A1278
- MacBook Unibody A1342
- MacBook 2015
- MacBook 2016
- MacBook 2017
- MacBook 2018
- MacBook 2019
- Retina MacBook 2015
- Retina MacBook 2016
- Retina MacBook 2017
- Retina MacBook 2018
- Retina MacBook 2019
List of MacBook Air Model We Repair
- MacBook Air 11″ Late 2010
- MacBook Air 11″ Mid 2011
- MacBook Air 11″ Mid 2012
- MacBook Air 11″ Mid 2013
- MacBook Air 11″ Early 2014
- MacBook Air 11″ Early 2015
- MacBook Air 11″ Early 2016
- MacBook Air 11″ Early 2017
- MacBook Air 11″ Early 2018
- MacBook Air 11″ Early 2019
- MacBook Air Models A1237 and A1304
- MacBook Air 13″ Late 2010
- MacBook Air 13″ Mid 2011
- MacBook Air 13″ Mid 2012
- MacBook Air 13″ Mid 2013
- MacBook Air 13″ Early 2014
- MacBook Air 13″ Early 2015
- MacBook Air 13″ Early 2016
- MacBook Air 13″ Early 2017
- MacBook Air 13″ Early 2018
- MacBook Air 13″ Early 2019
List of Mac Mini Model We Repair
- Mac Mini (Power PC)
- Mac Mini Model A1176
- Mac Mini Model A1283
- Mac Mini Unibody
List of iPad Model We Repair
- iPad Original
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4
- iPad 5
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Pro
- and more.
List of MacBook Pro Model We Repair
- MacBook Pro 13″ Unibody Mid 2009
- MacBook Pro 13″ Unibody Mid 2010
- MacBook Pro 13″ Unibody Early 2011
- MacBook Pro 13″ Unibody Late 2011
- MacBook Pro 13″ Unibody Mid 2012
- MacBook Pro 13″ Retina Display Late 2012
- MacBook Pro 13″ Retina Display Early 2013
- MacBook Pro 13″ Retina Display Late 2013
- MacBook Pro 13″ Retina Display Mid 2014
- MacBook Pro 13″ Retina Display Early 2015
- MacBook Pro 13″ Function Keys Late 2016
- MacBook Pro 13″ Touch Bar 2016
- MacBook Pro 13″ Function Keys 2017
- MacBook Pro 13″ Touch Bar 2017
- MacBook Pro 15″ Core Duo Model A1150
- MacBook Pro 15″ Core 2 Duo Model A1211
- MacBook Pro 15″ Core 2 Duo Models A1226 & A1260
- MacBook Pro 15″ Unibody Late 2008 & Early 2009
- MacBook Pro 15″ Unibody 2.53 GHz Mid 2009
- MacBook Pro 15″ Unibody Mid 2009
- MacBook Pro 15″ Unibody Mid 2010
- MacBook Pro 15″ Unibody Early 2011
- MacBook Pro 15″ Unibody Late 2011
- MacBook Pro 15″ Unibody Mid 2012
- MacBook Pro 15″ Retina Display Mid 2012
- MacBook Pro 15″ Retina Display Early 2013
- MacBook Pro 15″ Retina Display Late 2013
- MacBook Pro 15″ Retina Display Mid 2014
- MacBook Pro 15″ Retina Display Mid 2015
- MacBook Pro 15″ Touch Bar Late 2016
- MacBook Pro 15″ Touch Bar 2017
- MacBook Pro 17″ Models A1151 A1212 A1229 and A1261
- MacBook Pro 17″ Unibody Model A1297 Unibody: Early 2009, Mid 2009, Mid 2010 & Late 2011
List of iMac Model We Repair
- iMac Intel 17″
- iMac Intel 20″
- iMac Intel 21.5″
- iMac Intel 24″
- iMac Intel 27″
Share what you think with us