Repair iPhone in KL - iPhone, iPad, and Smartphone Repair Specialist
8A, Jalan 1/67B Off Jalan Mengkudu, KL, MY (Waze Now!)
10:00 AM – 8:00 PM (Monday – Saturday), Friday Break: 12:30 PM – 3:00 PM, SUNDAY CLOSED
Repair iPhone in KL here as we do face to face repair iPad, iPhone, Macbook and iMac. Every part is guaranteed to be original with 180 days warranty.
Button Module Replacement
Antenna Module Replacement
(Crack) Screen Replacement
So far, our team has done iPhone repair in KL and we have been fixing various iPhone, iPad and smartphones issues. Below are the statistics of the problems that we have fixed (and counting)
Water Damaged Restoration
We have been doing iPhone repairs in KL for a number of years. You can read the words of our satisfied clients.
Best place to repair your iphone. Within half an hour/an hour will solve your phone issue. They repair face to face directly in front of you. Been here twice already using their services.
Aidy Syafeez Johan
The service was tremendously amazing. Friendly staffs. Super fast. Very knowledgeable as well. I would recommend this place to all iPhone-ers.
Sholehin Wak Din
Service memang terbaik. 5 star. layanan pekerja yg sgt awesome. sangat ramah dan explaination yg padu tentang problem phone dan give the best advise. mmg high recomended. mmg berbaloi dan very2 satisfied.
The best service i never had. U guys shud try this.good price n good service
Saiful Al Eiman
Good service and location is very strategic
Blog and Articles
We shared some knowledge and information here for you.
iPhone latest iOS update is available now
iOS 16.3 is now available to be downloaded in Malaysia after the beta released for more than a month. There has been numerous complaints regarding iPhone screens problem. This problems mainly affects iPhone 13 Pro series and iPhone 14 Pro series. Though the problem is...
How to turn on 5G for iPhone ?
Howdy to our readers out there, we hope everyone is in the best health condition. Please do take extra precaution during this Covid era. We are open every day except on Sunday from 10 AM to 8 PM. For today’s article we are going to explore on how to enable 5G for...
Repair iPhone Screen Blank Cannot On In Kl
Howdy to our readers! Are you looking for a shop to repair your iPhone? We are more than capable to repair your iPhone battery, broken screen, motherboard problems, broken / crack backglass. In short, we are able to repair any problem regarding iPhone. We are located...
Why iPhone cannot charge?
Our customer often asks us “Why my iPhone cannot charge?”, “Why my iPhone charging port is not working?” and similar questions to this. There are several reasons for iPhone cannot charge or iPhone charging port problems. Nevertheless, some of these steps and tricks...
What is iPhone battery health? Why it is important?
iPhone Battery Health iPhones are the only smartphones that allows user to check the battery’s state of health. In other words, battery’s state of health is iPhone battery health. The Battery Health screen includes information on maximum battery capacity and peak...
Why iPhone battery expand? bloat? Explode?
Why iPhone battery expand? bloat? Explode? As lithium-ion batteries age, the chemical reactions that produce power no longer complete fully, resulting in the creation of gasses that can cause the battery to swell. Additionally, manufacturing errors or damage to the...
Contact us for further information or find us today for a Free Broken Device Diagnosis.
We accept payment from Card and eWallet.
List of Item We Repair
Is your item not on the list? Contact us now. We may be able to help you with your device.
List of iPhone We Repair
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
List of MacBook Model We Repair
- MacBook Core Duo
- MacBook Core 2 Duo
- MacBook Unibody A1278
- MacBook Unibody A1342
- MacBook 2015
- MacBook 2016
- MacBook 2017
- MacBook 2018
- MacBook 2019
- Retina MacBook 2015
- Retina MacBook 2016
- Retina MacBook 2017
- Retina MacBook 2018
- Retina MacBook 2019
List of MacBook Air Model We Repair
- MacBook Air 11″ Late 2010
- MacBook Air 11″ Mid 2011
- MacBook Air 11″ Mid 2012
- MacBook Air 11″ Mid 2013
- MacBook Air 11″ Early 2014
- MacBook Air 11″ Early 2015
- MacBook Air 11″ Early 2016
- MacBook Air 11″ Early 2017
- MacBook Air 11″ Early 2018
- MacBook Air 11″ Early 2019
- MacBook Air Models A1237 and A1304
- MacBook Air 13″ Late 2010
- MacBook Air 13″ Mid 2011
- MacBook Air 13″ Mid 2012
- MacBook Air 13″ Mid 2013
- MacBook Air 13″ Early 2014
- MacBook Air 13″ Early 2015
- MacBook Air 13″ Early 2016
- MacBook Air 13″ Early 2017
- MacBook Air 13″ Early 2018
- MacBook Air 13″ Early 2019
List of Mac Mini Model We Repair
- Mac Mini (Power PC)
- Mac Mini Model A1176
- Mac Mini Model A1283
- Mac Mini Unibody
List of iPad Model We Repair
- iPad Original
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4
- iPad 5
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Pro
- and more.
List of MacBook Pro Model We Repair
- MacBook Pro 13″ Unibody Mid 2009
- MacBook Pro 13″ Unibody Mid 2010
- MacBook Pro 13″ Unibody Early 2011
- MacBook Pro 13″ Unibody Late 2011
- MacBook Pro 13″ Unibody Mid 2012
- MacBook Pro 13″ Retina Display Late 2012
- MacBook Pro 13″ Retina Display Early 2013
- MacBook Pro 13″ Retina Display Late 2013
- MacBook Pro 13″ Retina Display Mid 2014
- MacBook Pro 13″ Retina Display Early 2015
- MacBook Pro 13″ Function Keys Late 2016
- MacBook Pro 13″ Touch Bar 2016
- MacBook Pro 13″ Function Keys 2017
- MacBook Pro 13″ Touch Bar 2017
- MacBook Pro 15″ Core Duo Model A1150
- MacBook Pro 15″ Core 2 Duo Model A1211
- MacBook Pro 15″ Core 2 Duo Models A1226 & A1260
- MacBook Pro 15″ Unibody Late 2008 & Early 2009
- MacBook Pro 15″ Unibody 2.53 GHz Mid 2009
- MacBook Pro 15″ Unibody Mid 2009
- MacBook Pro 15″ Unibody Mid 2010
- MacBook Pro 15″ Unibody Early 2011
- MacBook Pro 15″ Unibody Late 2011
- MacBook Pro 15″ Unibody Mid 2012
- MacBook Pro 15″ Retina Display Mid 2012
- MacBook Pro 15″ Retina Display Early 2013
- MacBook Pro 15″ Retina Display Late 2013
- MacBook Pro 15″ Retina Display Mid 2014
- MacBook Pro 15″ Retina Display Mid 2015
- MacBook Pro 15″ Touch Bar Late 2016
- MacBook Pro 15″ Touch Bar 2017
- MacBook Pro 17″ Models A1151 A1212 A1229 and A1261
- MacBook Pro 17″ Unibody Model A1297 Unibody: Early 2009, Mid 2009, Mid 2010 & Late 2011
List of iMac Model We Repair
- iMac Intel 17″
- iMac Intel 20″
- iMac Intel 21.5″
- iMac Intel 24″
- iMac Intel 27″